Silver Sponsor for the 2023 Toronto Pro SuperShow Pro WheelchairRegular price $3,000.00
The 2023 Toronto Pro SuperShow Pro Wheelchair takes place at the 2023 Toronto Pro SuperShow. A Separate Pro Wheelchair Poster and Graphics will be designed.
- Brought to you by "Your Company"
- A tax-write off. You will receive a Donation Receipt, to take off taxes. Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. is a National tax-exempted 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
- The company logo will be on the poster and other graphics
- Beautiful 1620x2025 (1080x1350) graphics to proudly display on your social media platforms
- Your company name announced on stage
- You will be able to present an award on stage
- You will receive High Res Images on stage, with no watermarks
- You will receive High Res Videos, edited with Logo Intro & when your name is called during the awards
- Align yourself with a well-respected, growing 501(c)(3) organization.
- Create awareness of your corporate identity and portray a positive image to your stakeholders.
- Year-round promotional opportunities
- You'll gain more customer support by building stronger relationships with existing and new customers.
Funds Used For:
- Prizes & Awards
- Airfare Expenses
- Hotel/Lodging Expenses
- Transportation Expenses
Partnering with Wheelchair Bodybuilding is not only a good community investment... it is also a good business investment.
Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. (WCBB) was founded in May 2006 as a non-profit tax-exempted 501(c)(3) organization by Nick Scott dedicated to raising funds to expand and improve opportunities for wheelchair athletes and adaptive athletes.
WCBB focuses on promoting, growing, and expanding the sport of wheelchair bodybuilding and adaptive bodybuilding through its association with the NPC (National Physique Committee) and IFBB Professional League (International Federation of Body Builders).
The purpose of Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. is to provide and support an experience through activities that are open to any child, adult, or veteran with a disability, with the hope of providing both physical and psychological therapeutic value to that person.
Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. hopes to instill a “can do” spirit in all of its participants by giving them the confidence and independence they need to face their own life challenges and overcome barriers that might previously have seemed insurmountable.
Through the experiences of Wheelchair Bodybuilding, Inc. supports, provides, and guides children and adults with disabilities to become wheelchair athletes and adaptive athletes. The ultimate goal is to finally give each disabled athlete an opportunity to be in front of fans! Hearing the screams and cheers of the crowd will echo long in their minds after the day has passed.